Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Oh, Dear... this has taken me a LONG time to get too! So much has been going on in my life, that I have been a lil' too busy... but, I have FINALLY finished the Girly Animal Print Bag... and I think it looks FABULOUS! Also, I can finally show you the gift I am making my mom, since I gave a preview of it to here. Being as it was not ready in time for her birthday....

The Process




Attached The Front and Back Together...



Attached The Other Side and The Bottom...

I Apologize for not getting pictures of the final finishing touches such as putting on the Antinque Grommets and the Gold Link Chain Handles. Doing the grommets was definitely new for me.. since you have to align the perfectly, than cut of the right size holes for them, which took FOREVER.. The finishing touched led to this...


The Finished Project




The Finished Bag



The Bag with Some Items In It...

This Is for My My Friend Alyssa. So I hope she likes it = )

The Start Of A NEW Process/Project

I can finally show and tell you what I have been making my mom! I am making my mom a patriotic themed quilt...



This is how far I have gotten on it, and it is ALMOST done... Just have to make it a little bigger and get the fluffy filling and backing for it = )


Other Projects


While I was visiting in San Jose, I got this idea... for a certain type of clothing line which I will not go into detail with... After telling my mom this idea, she told me to go to Micheal's and buy a sketch pad.. while in Micheal's I got inspired and decided to paint with some canvas and acrylic paints... and This was the result







Alrighty, that is it for now... I will try to be more on top of this and I have SO many more surprises for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment